The speed sensor within your Diamondback Fitness 510Ub, 510Ic, 510Sr or 1260Ef machine is bad or not positioned close enough to the magnetic flywheel. Before requesting a replacement part, try readjusting the speed sensor so it can properly read your activity.
Articles in this section
- Why does my 910Ic keep shutting off immediately after I stop pedaling?
- Why is there a clicking noise when I pedal?
- My 910 machine will not turn off?
- My 510Ub / 510Ic / 510Sr / 1260Ef machine keeps shutting off?
- There is a squeak coming from the wheels of my 1260Ef Elliptical?
- My machine is not accurately displaying speed, RPM, calories and/or watts?
- My 910Ic Console is displaying an E5 error message?
- My hand grip sensors don't give me a heart rate reading or are reading erratic. How do I fix it?
- My wireless chest strap won't give me a heart rate reading. How do I fix it?
- How to I get the speakers to work on my 910Ub, 910Sr or 910Er?