Your Diamondback Fitness machine is likely picking up a wireless signal inside your home or business because of the availability of the wireless heart rate monitor. If you can not move the machine far enough away from the wireless signal, simply unplug your machine after each use.
Articles in this section
- Why does my 910Ic keep shutting off immediately after I stop pedaling?
- Why is there a clicking noise when I pedal?
- My 910 machine will not turn off?
- My 510Ub / 510Ic / 510Sr / 1260Ef machine keeps shutting off?
- There is a squeak coming from the wheels of my 1260Ef Elliptical?
- My machine is not accurately displaying speed, RPM, calories and/or watts?
- My 910Ic Console is displaying an E5 error message?
- My hand grip sensors don't give me a heart rate reading or are reading erratic. How do I fix it?
- My wireless chest strap won't give me a heart rate reading. How do I fix it?
- How to I get the speakers to work on my 910Ub, 910Sr or 910Er?